Menu

Any instant gratification grammar books out there?

lcelmer

Thanks Cindy, I checked there first,:D but was overwhelmed by the prospect of wading through 800 plus results.... all language and grammar was included, even non English languages etc.....

Anyone have a more specific recommendation? I don't like the grammar & composition books, we just need a basic grammar program/workbook.

I have a suggestion:-) Go to Exodus Books just outside Portland... www.exodusbooks.com

Oh.. and I like Shurley English.... :-) Easy... open and go. I don't use the writing portion... Don't know if it's that early anyway, but it's chanting for the parts of speech and the "sentence flow" and you can see it in person... and compare:-)

18321 SE McLoughlin Blvd

Milwaukie, OR 97267

(503) 655-1951

:-)

Thanks NayfiesMama! I have to admit, exodus was my first thought, but ............weeelllll ........ :blushing: I don't want to drive for 45 minutes tomorrow, and deal with 2 school agers who play "spies" or "fighting" constantly, and a baby who loves to pull books off shelves while I try and decide on a curriculum :blushing:...

I get glazed over eyes when I browse Exodus, there is just so much good stuff up there. :DSince I can't get up there yet, I was hoping to get a couple weeks of stuff printed tonight, and into the binders. :-)

I'll have to see if I can get my sister to babysit on a Saturday.

Kuovonne, thanks for the link, I am printing out the pages now....