Menu

Purchasing TOG

plain jane

I think they have a special on right now for the Year 1 and 2 Bonus Bundles, they also have a special on Supplement purchases. In February there will be a new price structure so consult that to make your decision.

2010 Prices

Thank you. I didn't realize their prices were going up. I did see their special on supplement purchases but will have to look at it closer. I was just curious if TOG is like R&S when you can expect a sale at certain times of the year.

Thank you. I didn't realize their prices were going up. I did see their special on supplement purchases but will have to look at it closer. I was just curious if TOG is like R&S when you can expect a sale at certain times of the year.

The first three, year plans were on sale last January when DE was first introduced at $150 each. We bought all three at the time. Year 4 redesign was not out yet. After the end of that intro sale DE went to $170 and it has stayed the same since, from what I see, so the price for DE alone is still the same since Jan 2009. Many people however still wanted a print copy that they could then sell (DE cannot be resold) or DE and print (so that they can have the benefits of having a hardcopy to flip through but still maintain the DE perks. This version also cannot be resold) this is why you now have three different options as in the link provided by JumpedIntoTheDeepEndFirst. The only one with resale value is the print only version. HTH!