Menu

I'm delighted about today.

DH and I have been married a respectable number of years, and tonight for our anniversary, he is helping me shred documents that have been in boxes for nearly 10 years. I've been so fed up with them and wanted to get rid of them, but felt overwhelmed by the sorting process. So, DH is going to hold my hand, bring home carry-in Chinese, and help me shred tonight. I couldn't be happier. :001_wub: He's such a nice fella. It's really a labor of love, 'cause I am certain he dislikes the task every bit as much as I do, yet he's willing to tackle it with me..... :001_smile:

Then again, it takes some a little somethin' (I'm not sure what!) to see romance in a paper shredder! :D

Edited by Susan in KY

It is the little acts of kindness that make one feel loved! My dh did much the same thing about a month ago and I was so grateful. Feeling gratitude towards your spouse makes for a happy marriage! I can't believe I've been married to the same guy for 21 years and still love him so much, but I do think the mystery is solved in one word: kindness!

So have a great anniversary! I think shredding paper together sounds wonderfully and authentically romantic!