Menu

Recipes for finger foods for Christmas Day?

LMA

I am making finger foods for my inlaws instead of cooking the usual big dinner. Just something different for this year. So far I'm making turkey pastrami with a whole turkey and letting people make their own sandwiches. I have a homemade pie in the freezer. I bought some frozen appetizers from BJ's already. But I need to make some finger foods to fill out the menu.

What are some yummy finger foods? Please link a recipe if you can.

Thanks.

Louise

Here are our two family favorites:

Little Smokies wrapped in small pieces of store-bought crescent dough. Bake at the temperature on the dough roll for a little less time that you would bake just the rolls.

Salami/peperoncini rolls. Cut off the tops of the pickled peppers, slice open, scrape out seeds. Soften cream cheese and spread on a slice of salami. Roll a piece of peperoncini inside (depending on the size of the pepper, you may get 1-3 out of each pepper). Place rolled side down or secure with a toothpick and refridgerate for at least 1 hr before serving--longer is better.