Menu

Another Free Math Program: 7th - 12th grades

LindaOz

I was just reading about the free UK math program in another thread and thought I'd add another in case anyone is interested :) .

Three of my children have been using Mathsonline http://www.mathsonline.com.au/ and we have been finding it really good. It is an Australian program and therefore follows Australian math sequence which is different to what you have in the US, but you can easily select the topics you want to cover. The lessons are given verbally while you watch the examples on screen. Then you move to the worksheet which you can do on screen or print out. My kids print their worksheets, work the problems, then return to the computer to enter their answers. The parent recieves an email each week showing each child's results for the week. You would also have to deal with the Aussie accent in the lessons ;)

This used to be a program that required payment, but it is now sponsored by McDonald's as they were apparently unimpressed with the math skills of kids coming in to work for them. So, now we all benefit. :)

Hope someone finds it useful.