Menu

Did anyone watch the new show "I Can Make You Thin?"

What did you think? Sounds deceptively simple to me, although I do agree with the point about eating consciously. I wonder about eating anything you want whenever you're hungry, though. Can I really get thin eating Starbuck's coffee almond fudge ice cream whenever I want, even "consciously"? :)

I watched it and it seemed to make a lot of sense. However, I think our bodies need a balanced diet, so we do have to find some of all the food groups that we like!

What I really want to know is how you're going to chew each mouthful of that Starbuck's coffee almond fudge ice cream twenty times....

Cindy

I missed this show (though it sounds interesting), but have you read the book Mindless Eating:Why We Eat More Than We Think by Brian Wansink? The author has done all kinds of studies on what effects how much people eat. It's absolutely fascinating. I don't know if it is anything like the show you watched, but your statement on eating consciously reminded me of it.

I haven't seen the show yet, but I set my Media Center tv tuner to record it when it comes on next time.

A friend of mine recommended it to me. She thought it made a lot of sense. She's the one who did so well with T-tapp that she won a free trip to their convention in FL last fall. She said that she met a woman there who lost 80 pounds in a year's time doing basically what that guy described (and using T-tapp.)

Very intriguing. I'm looking forward to watching.