Menu

EA Active opinions?

This kind of intrigues me. But I'm only interested if it actually gives a good workout. I think Wii Fit is fun, but think it is lacking in the actual heart-pumping workout routines.

So, if you've got EA Active, what do you think? I'd like something that can give me a good 20-30 minutes of cardio and some strength training.

I *think* I have this product--haven't, um, used it much! :D (where is the icon with the chubby thighs?)

Mine starts with a list of exercises you can choose from. Then it crafts a workout routine.

I started with a jogging in the park kinda thing, and about died.

jk

I strap a motion sensor on my thigh, and hold the Wii remote in hand, I think (it's been a few months). I liked it, I just need to start by walking, I guess!

I love it!!!! I have both Wii Fit and Active. Personally, Wii Fit does not give me a good workout....it never got my heart pumping. Wii Active is awesome. And I LOVE customizing my own workouts. I use the ones that get my heart pumping the most. I highly recommend it......waaaaay better workout than Wii Fit.

I love it!!!! I have both Wii Fit and Active. Personally, Wii Fit does not give me a good workout....it never got my heart pumping. Wii Active is awesome. And I LOVE customizing my own workouts. I use the ones that get my heart pumping the most. I highly recommend it......waaaaay better workout than Wii Fit.

Is there a big lag time between activities like there is with Wii Fit or is it a pretty seamless transition?

I *think* I have this product--haven't, um, used it much! :D (where is the icon with the chubby thighs?)

Mine starts with a list of exercises you can choose from. Then it crafts a workout routine.

I started with a jogging in the park kinda thing, and about died.

jk

I strap a motion sensor on my thigh, and hold the Wii remote in hand, I think (it's been a few months). I liked it, I just need to start by walking, I guess!

:lol: Thanks, Chris!