Menu

The school called to talk to us about ds's report

The teacher wanted to speak to me personally. He said he wanted to talk to me about ds speech yesterday. He started laughing and telling me that he wanted to let my ds know that he failed and needed to do an encore presentation..:rofl:

I finally got the joke and went with it. I looked at my son horrified and told him that I was speaking with the teacher and that he said he failed. I asked the teacher to tell him over speaker phone and he did. My ds was turning green until the teacher said "I want some more of your good cooking!" Then my ds caught on.

He said ds did an awesome job on the report/speech and the food was excellent! He shared it with a student that was waiting and his wife. They all said it was excellent.

I told him my ds was worried because he saw that he was writing things down and there was no place on the paper for that..just check marks.

He told me that he was writing down what ds wanted to do, and a few different things, but it was all good things.

I have been calling everyone and telling them...We are SO proud of him!!!

:hurray::hurray: