Menu

Volcano kettle advice needed

Does anyone have a Kelly Kettle or Thermette? (Or any other volcano type kettle, for that matter!) I'm looking for a present for my husband and I'm having trouble making a decision between the two. I know he's looked at both of them, but I don't think he ever came to a decision as to which one he wanted.

So, I guess *I* have to make the choice and I'm hoping someone here can lead me in the right direction!

Thanks so much!

Hoping that someone out there can offer me some advice! Anybody familiar with these kettles?

TIA!

Interesting. I know nothing, except that everything copper I ever owned dented immediately. I'd go with the aluminum one.

If you google "kelly kettle" you will find oodles of camping people who love to talk about it.

Interesting. I know nothing, except that everything copper I ever owned dented immediately. I'd go with the aluminum one.

If you google "kelly kettle" you will find oodles of camping people who love to talk about it.

Thanks, kalanamak. Yeah, I've read lots of reviews of both of them, but for something like this I always prefer to get some firsthand information from someone if at all possible.