Menu

Birthday Mistake--eek

My mom wanted pics for her bday. So I ordered a box of about 60, plus a card, but it wasn't going to make it there until next week, so I also emailed her the digital album.

She left a mssg (that I missed) saying she was just going to order the WHOLE THING. :D And she was so excited.

I've emailed & called, telling her not to do it. But she didn't answer her phone, & I think it's too late.

It's not a ton of $, but...well...it's kind-of funny. And just my luck. :001_huh: I accidentally invited a bunch of ladies over for a sleepover in 2 weeks. When someone told me yesterday at church that she was looking for her sleeping bag, I about :svengo: It was only supposed to be a couple of hrs in the evening. :001_huh:

With an extra copy, your mom can either share them, or have one copy in an album and one on display. She'll love it no matter how many she has!

Regarding the sleepover, a sleepover to me has very defined parameters where one is expected to spend the night. Am I wrong in this assumption? :001_huh: I've noticed that sometimes words do change meaning when I'm not looking. ;)

What did your invitation say that made this lady think it meant sleepover?? That's odd. :confused:

It was the reference to bunny slippers & the lack of ending time. I thought about 9, but then I didn't want people who stayed till 9:30 feel bad, so I left that field blank. Who knew? :lol:

It was the reference to bunny slippers & the lack of ending time. I thought about 9, but then I didn't want people who stayed till 9:30 feel bad, so I left that field blank. Who knew? :lol:

:lol:

Oh, my.

Is it the norm now to put an ending time to parties? I remember growing up being told that you could not put an end time on invitations as it was considered rude. I still don't put end times on invitations. I would have done the same thing you did.

Is it the norm now to put an ending time to parties? I remember growing up being told that you could not put an end time on invitations as it was considered rude. I still don't put end times on invitations. I would have done the same thing you did.

When I was young, an invite with a beginning and ending time meant it was a drop-in.