Menu

Who in the world is Kendra?

I'm guessing Kendra is one of the former Playboy Playmates on Girl's Next Door, aka Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. She married a football player and is pregnant or just had a baby or something, so she's been all over the entertainment news. I couldn't tell you who the other K names are. Actually, now that I'm thinking maybe some of the other "K" names are the Kardashians?

I'm guessing Kendra is one of the former Playboy Playmates on Girl's Next Door, aka Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. She married a football player and is pregnant or just had a baby or something, so she's been all over the entertainment news. I couldn't tell you who the other K names are. Actually, now that I'm thinking maybe some of the other "K" names are the Kardashians?

Yes! Putting the little blips together you nailed it! :) Thank you I haven't been able to figure it out and it has been driving me crazy!

Hmmm, I went to elementary school with a girl named Kendra. Probably not her though. As I recall, she was a tough little customer who smoked cigars out behind the barn and wore hard shoes that really hurt when she kicked you. Yeah...on second though, probably not her!:D

You never know her love of cigars could have driven her to the older men...Hugh Hefner definatly qualifies as older! :) Maybe the were smokin' buddies instead of.....well ya.