Menu

And, you know you have been living in the Extended Stay Hotel TOO LONG When......

You re-arrange the furniture! Yes, really, 100 sq foot living room - where we do most of our schooling, and the table just wasn't in the right place for homeschooling. Today, I finally moved it! I was right - it works better in the new place!

AND.......

How a Homeschooling Family REALLY knows they have been at the extended stay hotel for TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOONG:

In the evenings, the individual on duty at the front desk asks you if you have any test, worksheets, that need to be copied for the next day's lessons (no, I'm not kidding) OR (and we have wireless in the suite) one of the staff asks if there are any websites (homeschooling) they can go to and print off things for you!

Not making any of this up! And, yes, I have already begun to compose letters of gratitude and appreciation for the way the staff has accomodated us.:D

The consensus is that we will likely be here at least another four weeks.

You re-arrange the furniture! Yes, really, 100 sq foot living room - where we do most of our schooling, and the table just wasn't in the right place for homeschooling. Today, I finally moved it! I was right - it works better in the new place!

AND.......

How a Homeschooling Family REALLY knows they have been at the extended stay hotel for TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOONG:

In the evenings, the individual on duty at the front desk asks you if you have any test, worksheets, that need to be copied for the next day's lessons (no, I'm not kidding) OR (and we have wireless in the suite) one of the staff asks if there are any websites (homeschooling) they can go to and print off things for you!

Not making any of this up! And, yes, I have already begun to compose letters of gratitude and appreciation for the way the staff has accomodated us.:D

The consensus is that we will likely be here at least another four weeks.

Wow!!!!! And you are helping to organize a kindness for ME!!!! You rock Mariann.