Menu

Tabernacle Model recommendations

Aloha2U

We'll soon be discussing the Exodus, Israel in the Wilderness and the Tabernacle in our bible studies/devotions. I just received CBD's gift catalog in the mail and looking through it I saw the Tabernacle Making Model and Wilderness Worship Tabernacle 3-D Puzzle. I also found the Kregel Pictorial Guide to the Tabernacle on CBD's site, but I think that a putting a model of the Tabernacle together would be an added bonus to our studies.

Has anyone used these materials or something similar to add to their study and are they worth spending the money?

TIA! :)

We did a Beth Moore Bible Study on the Tabernacle--one of our participants made her own, just using paper and popsicle sticks (or toothpicks, I can't remember). It'd be easy to just put one together out of folded paper and some salt/flour dough. Put it in a box lid filled with sand if you want to be more authentic (or kitty litter, as Dh says the Sinai looks like a giant cat box.=)