Menu

FYI for you Philosophy skincare fans...

FYI: they are having a 15% off sale all skincare on their website through 10/23! You enter the promo code skincare at checkout.

(Is this advertising? I don't work for them...just love their stuff, and thought I'd pass along this info because they often have special offers, but I've never seen a percentage-off sale before.)

I've considered switching to their products. Are they really that good?

I think so.

I truly love the Hope in a Jar moisturizer. Some people are put-off by the scent, but I think it's refreshing. I cheaped-out two weeks ago and bought a drugstore brand moisturizer that was "highly rated" on http://www.makeupalley.com. Within two days I had a huge cystic acne blotch (the size of a quarter!!!) on my cheekbone. I threw the jar away, dug out some Philosophy samples, and bought a jar of Hope as soon as I could. It's healing now.

I use a lot of their products: Hope in a Jar, the Completely Clear acne set, the Microdelivery gentle scrub wash, their mineral-type makeup and lotions. My dh loves their "Soul Owner" foot rub. His feet are in bad shape between running and wearing combat boots all day, and it is a refreshing exfoliant treat.

I usually buy directly from their website because of their free samples, free shipping (unfortunately my order is always more than their minimum for free shipping) and specials. Their bundled sets are huge money savers if you are willing to shell out a bit of cash up front.

Edited by BikeBookBread

I use a lot of their products: Hope in a Jar, the Completely Clear acne set, the Microdelivery gentle scrub wash, their mineral-type makeup and lotions.

I use the Purity face wash, the Microdelivery scrub and the Hope in a Jar. My skin has never looked better!

My dh loves their "Soul Owner" foot rub. His feet are in bad shape between running and wearing combat boots all day.

Oh, do you know about Lush? I really love the products from Lush. I can't use their facial moisturizers because they are so heavy. However, I love their hand/foot lotions and so does hubby for the very reason you describe.

The scents are lovely. I usually buy directly from their website because of their free samples, free shipping (unfortunately my order is always more than their minimum for free shipping) and specials. Their bundled sets are huge money savers if you are willing to shell out a bit of cash up front.

Sephora always offers free delivery at the $50 mark and also offers free samples. :001_smile:

Love, love, LOVE the philosophy line. I use Purity, Hope in a Jar (for dry, sensitive skin) and the Microdelivery. I also use Amazing Grace body wash & lotion.

I often receive compliments on how clear and flawless my skin is. I credit philosophy & Bare Escentuals.