Menu

Okay, I read the rep. sticky and I still have a few ?'s.

1. Are people ranked according to their reputations, and if so where is the list?

2. Does Pam SFSOM only have one green square? Because I think she deserves two.

3. Am I a wallflower, or are there a lot of people out there who have never offended anyone badly enough to have neg. rep. and never helped anyone tremendously enough to have positive rep.?

1. was answered by Kelli

2. yes, she has one square but ITA that she definitely deserves two.

3. I've seen lots of your posts, but there aren't a whole lot of them, KWIM? I usually forget about giving out rep until I see a REALLY good or REALLY funny post, and after I rep someone for that I start rep'in people that I "like" in general until I run out. I need a reminder to use it all up each day :D

I'll "get you" when I'm allowed to rep again this evening.

3. Am I a wallflower, or are there a lot of people out there who have never offended anyone badly enough to have neg. rep. and never helped anyone tremendously enough to have positive rep.?

LOL! Is negative rep is really a negative thing or something to be worn as a badge of honor?? I have always felt that when the world seems against me I must be on the right track :D

Not that I am asking for you all to start "honoring me" with neg rep...

1. was answered by Kelli

2. yes, she has one square but ITA that she definitely deserves two.

3. I've seen lots of your posts, but there aren't a whole lot of them, KWIM? I usually forget about giving out rep until I see a REALLY good or REALLY funny post, and after I rep someone for that I start rep'in people that I "like" in general until I run out. I need a reminder to use it all up each day :D

I'll "get you" when I'm allowed to rep again this evening.

I really wasn't asking for rep points. :001_smile: I was just curious to know if there are a lot of people who haven't received *any* rep. points, either positive or negative. I had not given anyone else rep. before today because I really didn't understand the system. I really would prefer to earn my points, good or bad. So, thanks for the good thoughts:D, but please save your points for a post that really warrants it! Thanks.

I really wasn't asking for rep points. :001_smile: I was just curious to know if there are a lot of people who haven't received *any* rep. points, either positive or negative. I had not given anyone else rep. before today because I really didn't understand the system. I really would prefer to earn my points, good or bad. So, thanks for the good thoughts:D, but please save your points for a post that really warrants it! Thanks.

I am sure there will be one soon, and I will be watching for it :)