Menu

TOG users, how are your history notebooks set up?

Pretty in Pink

I have a tabs for: reading charts/week plan info, SAP, Lit, Maps and written work. They have blank lined paper in the written work section and each week they start a new sheet with the week labeled and highlighted at the top. They highlight each section as they go down the paper ( thinking, accountability church history). We aren't using WA so I don't have a writing section.

Edited by Quiver0f10

Kinda WTM: 4 in binders with tabs for:

Reading Assignments - I give each of them a copy from TOG and highlight what they have to read.

Vocab/Spelling (labeled per week) use TOG words for vocab and spelling tests

The 4 Time Periods listed in WTM, where we put the Student assignment pages from TOG, any literature pages, activity pages, narrations, notebook pages, pictures w. captions, etc

Maps - I prefer to keep them separate, as they are easier to use as reference tools this way.

MY TOG stuff is in manila file folders, one for each week so I can easily make all my copies and file them away for easy retrieval.

I make double copies of writing assignments. One goes in History under the 4 Time Periods with the rest of the week and the other goes in their Language Arts Notebook in the Writing Section under writing or poetry.

I have a tabs for: reading charts/week plan info, SAP, Lit, Maps and written work. They have blank lined paper in the written work section and each week they start a new sheet with the week labeled and highlighted at the top. They highlight each section as they go down the paper ( thinking, accountability church history). We aren't using WA so I don't have a writing section.

We're set up in a similar way, but we have a separate grammar/composition notebook for the LA assignments. Dd's main TOG notebook has her weekly assignments too.

Blessings,

Lucinda