Menu

Waiting and in need of some ideas for making these days as lovely as they should be..

I'm not due until the 25th, but ds3 was born three weeks early and so I've been ready for two weeks now......

My life is good--DH is home, the kids are terrific, etc.--but I've had the blues for a couple of days. It's just the waiting, I think.

So I'm looking for some suggestions of things to do/thoughts to consider/ways to regroup etc. so I can focus on the good stuff. I basically just need recentering, but I keep running the same frustrated sound track in my head.

Thoughts?

What's the sound track saying? I was overdue with every child so :grouphug: Do what you enjoy most and don't worry about the other things that you really don't want to do because you won't do them well now anyway. I loved to read sappy fiction and look through homeschool catalogs at the end of my pregnancies. There were no blogs then or I would have done that too. You know what you probably need----a schedule so you aren't wondering what to do. Have you made up and frozen any meals yet? What about crocheting a blanket for the baby or some other craft activity that you've wanted to do, but didn't have time?