Menu

just wondering . . . who has the most posts?

Wow! How embarrassing. I thought for sure it would be someone else... like someone who had a bazillion green blocks back in the day.

Some tips for my competitors: be sure to have insomnia, but be too tired to do anything else, firey pain in your legs helps too. Procrastination is your friend. You will do whatever is required of you after you post a few times. Subscribed to a thread? You then must comment every time you check your CP and it has been bumped back up.

I am your favorite? :001_wub:

Thanks for the advice.....I'm revvvvving up my fingers now!

Your avatar is my favorite -- by far! I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I see it. Then again, I get all choked up at all the Pixar movies near the end. I'm glad that nearly every thread I contribute to I get to see that avatar. ;):lol:

Y'know what's funny? It isn't until halfway through the second page that you reach an 'empress'.... All the high count peeps are 'amateur bee keepers'....

Lol.... I didn't find myself on the list, but I did notice that the high posters tend to be people I ask a lot of questions ;)

ETA, 93.

Woo-hoo! I am an amateur bee keeper and I didn't even notice. :hurray: