Menu

Which of the "Sir Cumference" math adventure books did you find useful?

Blessedfamily

The Sir Cumference books are more about exposure to the topic. They are fun to read and do teach some very basic geometry topics, but they certainly aren't "meaty".

We've enjoyed reading them and lots of other living math books. They just make the learning and exposure to math a lot more fun.

hth

Shalynn

The Sir Cumference books are more about exposure to the topic. They are fun to read and do teach some very basic geometry topics, but they certainly aren't "meaty".

We've enjoyed reading them and lots of other living math books. They just make the learning and exposure to math a lot more fun.

hth

Shalynn

:iagree:

I love them...I have my older children read them to my little one. Somewhere in/on the book, there's a list of books and what they cover. I think they would be worth buying. Our library had some, and also check out Greg Tang's books. GREAT:-) Cindy Neuschwander has other books besides, Sir..., too.

Also, http://www.livingmath.net/ is great. But, you've probably already seen this:-)

Carrie

DD is finishing a geometry unit, not to mention we're smack dab in the middles ages in history (at King Arthur). I was looking to use them to keep the terms/meaning fresh in her head after she moves on (though she will review in math.)

From looking at the covers and 1 or 2 pgs on Amazon, they look like her "type" of book. My library is just so barren...I wish they had these things, so I could look and get a feel for whether I want to buy or just borrow them.

I love them...I have my older children read them to my little one. Somewhere in/on the book, there's a list of books and what they cover. I think they would be worth buying. Our library had some, and also check out Greg Tang's books. GREAT:-) Cindy Neuschwander has other books besides, Sir..., too.

Also, http://www.livingmath.net/ is great. But, you've probably already seen this:-)

Carrie

Oh. This site looks just up my street. Thanks.