Menu

Looking for things to do during boys club...

Lego Club would be my first suggestion--I know there are lots of Lego Robotics clubs around, but I'm not sure how expensive they are/how much you want to spend. But even if it was build a creation, bring it & tell about it; or have different challenges...build something that is x inches tall using as few legos as you can. I was looking recently on the Lego Education website and they have activity ideas on there of educational challenge type things.

Science Experiments--a few years ago I taught an after-school activity at our charter school called ClubZoom. I don't think the TV show Zoom is on PBS anymore, but I got all of my information from the pbs.org website. We did things like film canister rockets, hovercrafts, marble runs, etc. It was a lot of fun!

Another idea is to look at the Cub & Boy Scout manuals for ideas.

Different sports...take a different one for a week or so and learn the rules, practice the skills.

I hope you get some more ideas here! Have fun!

library. I like to boy scout book idea. I my kids are involved in scouts so we have some of these books. Legos are great if I can think of something to do with them. Most people have them so the cost would not be a problem. If anyone can think of anything else I would love to hear.

Blessings,

Audra