Menu

Hornblower: Thank You!!!! Guidry is eating kibble only!

:party::party::party::party:

Thank you! We purchased a bag of Orijen, and Guidry will eat it with a few pumps of wild salmon oil which means I will not have to mix EVO canned with the kibble anymore. Orijen is the first kibble he will eat solo -- and, I have read all the links about putting the bowl away, but I truly just want the dog to eat ---- he is such a good dog, so humble and so obedient.....I just want him to eat.

So thank you! I feel so........less like a dog novice! and....Guidry thanks you too -- he loves the Orijen (even though it doesn't come in squirrel flavor!):drool5: PS and his coat looks like black velvet -- it did not look anything like this when we first adopted him. People stop us on walks to comment on how gorgeous it looks.

LOL Squirrel flavour kibble is a manufacturing sector full of opportunity! Mind you, they don't really seem to want to eat it, just chew it & spit it out. Maybe we just need squirrel perfume or squirrel essential oils to put on things....Or maybe it's more like chewing gum to them :lol:

For anyone else who is dealing with a picky eater dog, here's the Sue Ailsby article I recommend:

http://www.dragonflyllama.com/%20DOGS/Writing/TeachEat.html

Glad he's doing well! You're welcome. :D

LOL Squirrel flavour kibble is a manufacturing sector full of opportunity! Glad he's doing well! You're welcome. :D

Squirrel flavour frozen yogurt would be a hit here as well! :drool5::drool5::drool5:

'Six point buck' flavour -- NOOOOOOOOOOO! A little scary -- Guidry and DH came within feet of one of those this morning on their walk-- Guidry was baying for the 'pack' -- (which he seems to have forgotten lives a few hours away in W. Virginia), and DH was so hoping the buck wouldn't charge.:scared: I told him that 'charging' might be something about which to be concerned b/c with the current economic climate, there aren't many out there who are carrying cash!

Edited by MariannNOVA