Menu

Classical Conversations Song Questions

I am not "in" Classical Conversations, but I really, really, love the songs that I have heard from them. I am planning on doing Biblioplan History this year (finishing up Rome, moving on after that), and using R.E.A.L. Science Earth/Space....would it benefit me to buy a CD of the songs? What CD do I want? I watched the toddlers during a practicum this summer, and I can still cleary remember the songs we listened to those 3 days months later! :001_huh: They are good!

TIA!

Everyone is on Cycle 1 right now, so it depends on what you heard and what you are doing. I know they have the music files free online if you are a part of the C3 community. If you ar in CC you get 90% off the online membership price. I opted not to pay $30 so I could just d/l them online.

You may check YouTube for supplemental songs and hand movements for the Veritas cards. I have seen some that are slightly different than what we do.

I think that for the history sentences it's totally worth it. This would be what you get on the Audio CD, you might get it on the Memory Resource CD. (I think you can rip them of the Resource CD and that would be your best one to get.)

CC's is slightly different than the VP order for the History Timeline cards, and I believe that would be worth it, too. The VP cards are $100 and you memorize the same ones year after year. CC arranges the by purely time and not geographically like VP... so...just a few change...

Carrie:-)