Menu

Funny Story

I have been struggling through Don Quixote in preparation for this years readings with DS. It seems like every time I start reading I fall asleep. I just can't get into the story.:glare: DS came into my room today and the book was lying on my bed and he announced, "Don Quixote! I remember that book." :confused: I told him I didn't think he ever read it and he insisted he did. He went on to tell me the story in great detail. Well I sat there in shock. I guess DS is better read than me. I have no idea when or where he read the story and neither does he. Guess I can chuck the book since now I know the rest of the story. :D Somedays I think DS should be teaching me not the other way around. When did kids become so smart?

I wonder how many of my sister's AP students have read this book. (This is in refenece to my other post.)

I got stuck after 30 chapters or so, it seems somewhat repetetive. The annoying thing is that I read it as the first book of the list that SWB gives in her TWEM. Ever so often I wonder what I'm missing further down the list or if I should just skip the Don Quichote. I guess I'll finally read it when it's time for the dc to do it. ;)