Menu

Does anybody know anything about hairstyles?

I am getting a haircut tomorrow and can't decide what style to get. Right now it's in a ponytail 24/7. I was thinking bangs but I'm not so sure. In this picture, I am the one on the bottom right wearing a black shirt and holding the baby.

048.jpg

Edited by springmama

I clicked on the link, but I cannot access the pix??

My daughter is a hardresser. I can tell you what the "in" styles are.

Shoulder length, layers, and longer bangs to the side.

Not sure if that helps since I can't see your picture!!

I just got that cut! I am growing it out, and finally made it to this stage.

Link doesn't work for me either but I can tell you that if you are used to having your hair in a ponytail then bangs will drive you crazy. I got my hair cut at least six months ago and I still can't get the bangs into a ponytail and they drive me nuts hanging down in my face.

I thought about that and it will probably drive me crazy but I am just so sick of looking horrible all the time. I'm going through a phase I guess. I just hate the way I look.

The link won't work if your facebook is set to private. But you can right click on the photo you want to share, click on "copy link location", then in your message here, click on the "insert image" button, then paste the image location. The photo will appear in your message.

After getting my special education degree, I am finally going to Cosmetology school in a month or so. It has always been my dream & passion. Right now, I cut most everybody's hair that I know. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow as well since I want to go much shorter, I like quick to fix hair but one place I went was www.hairfinder.com. If you browse their short hair or other length hair galleries when you click a pic it tells you what type hair it works best with, what shape face it looks best on, how long it takes to acheive the style, how to style it, etc. I thought it was great and found my next new style on there! It's nice to have somewhere that not only shows you the looks but tells you if it will work and how to accomplish it! Hope this helps, pm me if you need any other help!

God Bless

Joanna