Menu

Notgrass American History-Thank you!

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who had suggested Notgrass American History last week when I had posted that my daughter was frustrated with LifePacs.

We received it a couple days ago and started today. Today was the first day that my teenager daughter sat with me and we read together in a very long time! This is one of the best history programs I have seen in all the years I have been homeschooling. I can't believe I had never checked it out until just last week. I really wish I would had known about it last year.

I had already registered my DD for a Intro to Comp and Lit class outside of the home so she will end up with an English credit for that this year as well as an English and American Literature credit for the Notgrass which is fine, but next year I will save my money! :001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. I have finally after 8 years found a History curriclum that fits our family!

I love these boards! :grouphug:

Glad you like it. I found out about it in quite the similar manner - and had quite a similar response. I really like the program and my older boys have done both American and World. This year my oldest will try out their Government, but not till second semester as we're doing Economics first (not Notgrass for that, but I would have if they had offered it!).