Menu

Logic Stage Worldview

I'm trying to cobble together my own Logic Stage worldview course for my kids and I'm investigating spines at the moment. Any suggestions? :bigear:

I see you're using TOG, Year One. What more are you looking for? If you want you could look through the recommended worldview book list for older children, the books are excellent and could easily be adapted to use with younger children. That should cover it. If you want something that goes through the Old Testament, I love Greenleaf Press' Guide to OT History and use it during the Logic Stage for bible study.

HTH.

I see you're using TOG, Year One. What more are you looking for? If you want you could look through the recommended worldview book list for older children, the books are excellent and could easily be adapted to use with younger children. That should cover it. If you want something that goes through the Old Testament, I love Greenleaf Press' Guide to OT History and use it during the Logic Stage for bible study.

HTH.

I guess I'm looking for something like How Should We Then Live by Francis Schaeffer....but for a Logic Stage student. I think that might be a bit heavy for a middle schooler...but I could be wrong.