Menu

MEP question about posters

sleepymommy

I'm in the process of printing out all the things for the first 30 lessons and am wondering if it's necessary to print out the posters. I see in the teacher guides that the pics are used, but are they really a vital part of the program?

If they are, is it better to just print them at home, at a shop or just use the pic on the computer? I'm partial to having hard copies of everything, but it seems like a lot of pics to print.

How do you all do it?

Thanks!

I do plan on printing the posters, but I have littles that will use the program later on. Also I am printing one poster on each side of cardstock and laminating so they will be strong and last through my other children. =)

ETA-we have already started using the program. My original thought was to not print anything but the student pages. I am finding that it helps (me anyway) to have the teacher pages printed as well. As I said already, I have younger children so factoring that in, my costs are still very low. Plus my 5 yr old who is doing MEP 1 LOVES using the poster!

Edited by christielee7278