Menu

Target toys -- I'm bummed

While we buy most toys online, we did occasionally get a few winners at the "special" toy aisle at Target. I went today (to check out the recently-raved toy sale) and saw that the "special" aisle was GONE. No more science toys, Quercetti, Only Hearts Club, Manhattan Toys, Breyer horses, those little farm animals, the Schleich figurines, etc...

Is this just my Target, or all of them getting rid of these quality toys? Have they been absorbed into other toy aisles? I didn't want to risk a dive into the Barbie/Bratz/Disney Princess aisle...I was NOT up for the fight with my girls today (been a baaaaaaaddddd day)

I love that aisle and it has been dismantled in my store. They had mixed the merchandise in with the rest of the toys. We collect the Schleich animals and Only hearts Club Dolls, so it is a disappointment. They still had those items, but i got the flavor they were being phased out. Much of it was marked clearance, but nothing we didn't have except for some fancy dress-up shoes my DD has been really wanting :(

I love that aisle and it has been dismantled in my store. They had mixed the merchandise in with the rest of the toys. We collect the Schleich animals and Only hearts Club Dolls, so it is a disappointment. They still had those items, but i got the flavor they were being phased out. Much of it was marked clearance, but nothing we didn't have except for some fancy dress-up shoes my DD has been really wanting :(

Ohhh... I was wondering why the Schleich toys were clearenced out at our Target store! I hope this isn't permanent. :(