Menu

I need a good quality leather day planner-suggestions?

I used to have a nice Filofax but I wore it out. And it was hard to find refills since it's European. The last few years I've been using a larger (5 1/2" by 8 1/2") cheapo one, but I want to go back to a smaller size, but not a tiny one.

I'm thinking Levenger's compact size would be decent, but they don't make it any more :glare:.

Any other ideas for a planner (a little smaller than 5.5" by 8.5") that is nice leather?

Okay, I found the size I need: the pages are 3 3/4" by 6 3/4"-this is the standard next size down from the one I have.

Levenger doesn't carry this size. I think Daytimer, etc., leather ones are cheezy. Renaissance Art doesn't make these. Filofax is an option, but they don't have many choices in a zippered leather.

ANY ideas for this size in a nice leather? :confused:

I love Levenger but they don't have the size I need.

I actually found my trusty old Filofax (3 3/4 by 6 3/4 pages) in my drawer and it's not too awfully bad-I shined it up-so I'm going to use that for awhile to see if I'm liking the size. If so, then I'd buy a new Filofax in that size if it's working out and not too small. The leather is so nice and soft on my old one! It's got a few scratches but not too bad. It just needs new pages and I should be good to go for awhile!

Okay, I found the size I need: the pages are 3 3/4" by 6 3/4"-this is the standard next size down from the one I have.

Levenger doesn't carry this size. I think Daytimer, etc., leather ones are cheezy. Renaissance Art doesn't make these. Filofax is an option, but they don't have many choices in a zippered leather.

ANY ideas for this size in a nice leather? :confused:

Take a look at the King Ranch Saddle Shop in Kingsville, TX. I have used mine for well over a year and absolutely love it. Amazing quality!

http://www.krsaddleshop.com/3-ring-zippered-agenda/p/204348/