Menu

What does it mean I have to have 50 post before posting on sale board?

Well, it's a way of ensuring that sellers are relatively established members here, hopefully with a reasonably good reputation. If you look at the top right hand corner of your post here, you'll see that you have 20 posts now.

ETA: If you want to post items for sale and don't have 50 posts yet, there are other websites you could post to in the meantime. http://www.homeschoolclassifieds.com is one of them.

Edited by Julie in CA

In every post, you'll see the poster's name in dark blue along a light blue...banner...heading...thing. Over on the right, it will show their join date & below that, the # of posts. Yours is at 20 right now.

Every time you post a question or comment to *any* thread on any of the boards--curric, general, accelerated learners, etc--that # goes up 1.

Requiring a min of 50 posts helps you, actually. People are more likely to order from someone they feel like they "know." So come hang out, & if you're like me (don't be like me!), you'll be able to post your sale items by the end of the day! :lol: