Menu

homeschool planner

jabuford

It looks similar to Homeschool Tracker sort of...is this a spin off that someone "copied"?

Well, it looks like this one is online rather than loaded onto your computer from a disk. Online means you could access it from anywhere (I assume). So that's one major difference.

Well, it looks like this one is online rather than loaded onto your computer from a disk. Online means you could access it from anywhere (I assume). So that's one major difference.

Plus you could use it whether you have a PC or a Mac. Pretty cool, huh? This is what I am going to use for grade keeping and attendance, even though I don't have to for 5th grade. I am going to need to keep closer tabs as dd goes beyond the grammar stage.

Along with this, I have a hard copy lesson planner book as well as my own schedule/time manager notebook. Dd will also have her own hard copy notebook for assignments and weekly schedule.

Things are finally coming together for me with the organization and planning. I'm really looking forward to the new school year.

Blesings,

Lucinda