Menu

Rosetta Stone Homeschool Edition - How the Heck Do You Use the Thing?

I just opened the Rosetta Stone software I bought in the Spring and I can't really figure out how to use it.

I see in the manual a 36 week curriculum, but it requires doing Spanish every day, which I hadn't planned to do. I suppose I can alter that, but then it seems like a lot! Between the lesson itself and then the workbook, I have no idea how long it should take every day.

Anyone using RS? Pointers? Tips? Do you "get it?"

My two nine year olds are starting it this year (Spanish). Actually they started "playing" with it a few weeks ago. I just started looking at the HS booklet that came with it. If you read it over and still have questions, just call customer service and ask away. You've paid for the help already.

My two nine year olds are starting it this year (Spanish). Actually they started "playing" with it a few weeks ago. I just started looking at the HS booklet that came with it. If you read it over and still have questions, just call customer service and ask away. You've paid for the help already.

Excellent point. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. :confused: