Menu

We are all set....

mlgbug

well almost. i still need to add bible, but im hoping to find the FIAR Suplt when i have some money :)

now, how much TIME is spent on each subj for K? like for singapore, how much do u teach in a day??

FIAR is pretty self explanatory, i cant wait to start....

100 ez lessons i am already into...

do u do all school i the am? or split it up???

for singapore in kindy we didnt do it every day. But when we would do it, sometimes we'd do a page or 2, sometimes we'd do 5 pages...whatever DS wanted. He likes math so it wasn't an issue to do more at one time

This year I plan on doing math daily though

We did not do Singapore Math every day, but when we did, we did a lot of it - it is really easy. So we finished well before the school year. Then we did a little Abeka first grade, just to see if she knows what she should, and she does.

Most time in K we spent on reading (used Abeka first grade material), and a lot of drawing, painting - her favorite thing to do. K is fun!! And we did HWOT.

For kindy we took it slow. I started dd on K when she was 4 too. Basically I let her pace herself.

By doing a little at a time it whetted her desire to learn and now she is begging to get back to school. (I would start back into some sort of routine but I am behind on getting everything together :lol:)

Good luck and remember K is supposed to be fun!