Menu

Discount at homeschool fairs on IEW and Atelier Art?

thundersweet

Just curious if anyone knows if these things are usually discounted at homeschool conventions. I am looking at Atelier for art and maybe TWSS with or without SWI. If you have seen these at conventions, was it worth waiting to buy there rather than purchasing online?

Thnaks,

Sandy

Actually, now that you say that, my memory is coming back to me, LOL! They did have it there, so there was no shipping charge. Then, when I got home, I realized I should have bought a different level, so I had to ship the level I had bought back to them. They shipped the level I wanted to exchange it for to me for free.

So, basically, disregard everything I posted earlier. Maybe there was a discount. I'm realizing I don't remember as well as I thought I did. Sorry!

Lisa

Last time I saw IEW anywhere they were giving a "portable wall" (like a folder with a lot of info on it- word choice helpers, rubrics and so on- very useful and $7) free with purchase.

It worked out it was cheaper to order it online, if you didnt count the gift with purchase.