Menu

Have y'all seen this? We watched this movie last night. For the most part, I enjoyed it. It's not the most historically accurate film ever made, but that's OK. I can live with that.

What is driving me absolutely insane tho, is trying to figure out where this was supposed to have taken place, geographically. The best I can tell is they took a hunk out of each continent, smooshed them together and created a whole new world. :001_huh:

Have y'all seen this? We watched this movie last night. For the most part, I enjoyed it. It's not the most historically accurate film ever made, but that's OK. I can live with that.

What is driving me absolutely insane tho, is trying to figure out where this was supposed to have taken place, geographically. The best I can tell is they took a hunk out of each continent, smooshed them together and created a whole new world. :001_huh:

Perhaps they filmed it in Pangea?? ;) :p hehe

Perhaps they filmed it in Pangea?? ;) :p hehe

Ooooohhhhh! :lol: That must have been it, they were just a few million years off. I had a map of Europe, Asia, and Africa 35,000-25,000 BC and we were looking at it while trying to figure out where in the world the could jump back and forth between snowy mountains, a rainforest, then walk over to Africa. It was driving us nuts :tongue_smilie:

Ooooohhhhh! :lol: That must have been it, they were just a few million years off. I had a map of Europe, Asia, and Africa 35,000-25,000 BC and we were looking at it while trying to figure out where in the world the could jump back and forth between snowy mountains, a rainforest, then walk over to Africa. It was driving us nuts :tongue_smilie:

hehehehe :D

I watched it a few nights ago and was puzzling the same thing. I was just thinking northern Africa somewhere but I agree the scenery did change rather rapidly from tropical to snow to desert.

I enjoyed the movie but felt it was rather hollywoody. I guess thats to be expected. The special effects were pretty cool. The storyline- well, pretty average.