Menu

new edition of classical conversations foundations guide

The new edition is prettier:) Someone else can chime in here if I'm wrong, but, from what I gather, there are some small changes in some of the memorization. Those changes are available for download on the website so those of us who are not buying new guides can be updated. The changes I saw are literally adding a word here and there to sentences, lists, etc. for clarification.

I know several people (some directors) that are not buying new. Their current guides have their notes, etc. from previous years and they don't want to lose them. That said, the new guides are easier on the eye. I like the layout of the memorization material better but not enough to buy a new guide.

Here it is! The first page has the revisions. The next 2 are the re-organized pages to replace in the old guide.

http://www.classicalconversations.com/images/stories/pdffiles/Foundations%20Cycle%20/FoundationsGuide2-3Latin09.pdf

So I'm asssuming that the cds/cards, etc. they put out from here on will have this new info in it.

Personally, I buy the audio cd as we get to each cycle and then I plan to subscribe to C3 community (talk to your director about that) in lieu of the memory work resource cd. Halfway through I'll buy the cards when we start studying for memory master.

HTH

Edited by elfinbaby