Menu

Online "Books I want to read" list feature?

Can anyone recommend something simple? I'm not fond of the Amazon list features. For some reason, I seem to have a lot of trouble finding/getting into them, and it's turned me off. Does anyone know of a simple online book list-type site? My current system (a combination of my faulty memory and little pieces of paper around the house) is just not working for me! :rolleyes:

TIA!

Library Thing has a "wish list" category, so you could catalog the books you already own, plus have a wish list. :001_smile: (I can retrieve my catalog on my phone, too, which is a nice feature to keep me from buying things I already own.)

Guest Virginia Dawn

I bought a little notebook that I keep in my purse. In the front half I have booklists for future reading possibilities, in the back half I keep a record of what I have read. I've been making a point to go get my little notebook whenever I come across a book idea that I want to remember.