Menu

Why oh why

If you want a real answer: because they are in their line of sight, and it's the nature of babies to explore their surroundings. :)

If that's not what you are looking for, then: to increase the sales of alcoholic beverages. :D

Ok, they are in their line of sight. So are all the toys. So what makes my little stinker ignore the toys, crawl over them, and go for the cable?

Also, do alcoholic beverages and antibiotics mix well?

Ok, they are in their line of sight. So are all the toys. So what makes my little stinker ignore the toys, crawl over them, and go for the cable?

Also, do alcoholic beverages and antibiotics mix well?

Your little stinker has already touched, chewed on, and otherwise explored the toys. Your little stinker hasn't been allowed to explore the cables, outlets, etc.- they are a curiosity. Plus, your little stinker gets an interesting reaction from mom when said little stinker touches or crawls toward said cables. :D

I would think the side effects of mixing alcohol with antibiotics would not be pleasant- but maybe that's just me. Try some weed instead. :lol: