Menu

Science like Considering God's Creation

Soo, after you complete Considering God's Creation for Science, where do you go from there!? LOL. I've been looking at science I was really interested in Apologia, but I viewed some sample lessons yesterday and it looks like just reading? Which is great, but we are totally hands on here. :D

Could someone point me in a general direction of where you've gone next after using Considering God's Creation or something like it.?.

Thank you!!!:D

Apologia does have some hands on activities. Mostly notebooking pages and Science kits that you can buy. The notebooks you can get at Curri-link, Rainbows and I am sure other places have them. I could be wrong but I thought I seen a lapbook with each book? Maybe someone eles could confirm that one. As far as a Science kit I only know of Home Science Tools they carry the notebooking also. They also carry alot of different curriculums that have hands-on that you could check out.

Hope that helps.:001_smile:

Guest 4boys

Have you looked at God's Design science? I believe there is an activity or experiment for every lesson and you can use it for multiple ages.

We liked the elementary Apologia. There was notebooking templates online that you can download for free for use with each chapter/lesson. I have seen lapbooks for them, too. I think knowledge box central had those. It was hands on enough for us without being too "crafty" if that makes sense.

We used sections of CGC this year and enjoyed that too.

HTH,

Patty

It was hands on enough for us without being too "crafty" if that makes sense.

That is right up my alley! I want to do hands on things, because that's what holds my kids attention, but I don't have time (or the energy!) to be doing lots of crafty things. Like lap books, I LOVEE the idea for them, I've downloaded instructions and all kinds of stuff for them, but we've never actually done one. When my kids are a bit older hopefully I'll be able to incorporate these, but right now they're just too much! :)

Thanks for all the recommendations!! I soo appreciate it.