Menu

If you want to enroll in a Kaplan SAT prep course, but you can't afford one....

Can't say whether these are comparable or not. But there are free online tutoring sites available such as this one and this one. Here is a link I'd saved for SAT essay prep, though I've not used the site.

Also, check with your local school guidance office to see if there are any free offerings in the area. Our local community college offers SAT prep for a minimal fee - the student takes a diagnostics test, meets with a tutor for a couple of sessions and then has access to online tutoring.

HTH,

Lisa

It's free to join. All you do is register. Be sure to sign up for the email updates. You will get them on about a weekly basis. The email updates let you know when a group buy is about to end or when one is about to start. I've done Plato Cyber-Ed, Kaplan SAT prep, and Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University. Most of the programs they offer are online so there isn't any shipping involved. I highly recommend joining.

http://www.homeschoolbuyerscoop.com