Menu

You all are not going to believe what I did today....

I was feeling full of energy today....so I decided to pick up the huge TV box (tape it up so bugs couldn't get into it) and then put it up in the attic. This is a pretty big box....my 32" LCD TV came in it....LOL.

Remember this box has been sitting on the floor for a few days now....

I get the box.....tape it all up....(you know, so bugs can't get into it)....and get ready to pick it up....and it was HEAVY. I thought....what in the heck .....

Guess what was in the box? (Scroll down to see)

My cat, LOLOLOLOLOLOL! She was at the end of the box...so when I lifted it up to put the tape on it....I couldn't tell she was in there. All that time I was taping...she didn't even move, LOL!

That happened with my cat and the dryer. He was the same color gray as the inside of my dryer and loved to jump in there for some crazy reason. I didn't see him get in and he blended in. Silly cat just sat in the dryer while I threw in wet clothes on top of him. Never even moved. Thankfully, I decided to investigate the thumping sound in the dryer! There he was.....safe and sound thankfully. He never jumped in the dryer again!

Jeannie