Menu

10th Grade curriculum and online classes

:001_smile:Hi everyone,

We just finished up Omnibus II for freshman history... it was a lot of work, but all in all we liked it. Has anyone used O III and what did you think of it? Any suggestions for a different curriculum for 10th grade History?

Also, we used writing strands 6, and 2 mos. of writeguide.com, any suggestions for a writing program that is not too heavy on grammar?

How about math, my dd will be taking Geometry, we've used Saxon so far, should we continue or change?

One more question, I'd like her to do an online class this year, we don't have any experience with such, is there anyone out there who has any suggestions? It could be for any class, not necessarily the ones mentioned above.

Thanks to all:001_smile:

My now senior took her first online class this year -- AP Statistics with PA Homeschoolers. She had a very good experience and, if she were not a senior, we'd definitely sign up for more of their classes.

Here's the link: Pennsylvania Homeschoolers online classes

You can read the description of each class and the comments of previous participants.

Regards,

Kareni