Menu

Writing strands and book reports

Hello,

I am currently evaluating "Writing Strands" to see if it would be a good fit for my daughter. I saw that in the FAQ section in their website, they have stated that the program does not involve writing book reports. Is there another writing program that includes practice on writing book reports also? Or could it be that students after completing the Writing strands program have enough knowledge and experience in writing anything including book reports with ease.

Thanks,

Nan

Why do you want your dc to write book reports?

Writing Strands teaches children how to write, so the things they learn in WS can be applied to everything they write.

If you think writing book reports is important, you can pick up something for that at your local teacher supply store.

You can also check out the book report forms from the Love to Learn Place.

Why do you want your dc to write book reports?

Writing Strands teaches children how to write, so the things they learn in WS can be applied to everything they write.

If you think writing book reports is important, you can pick up something for that at your local teacher supply store.

You can also check out the book report forms from the Love to Learn Place.

Hi,

Thanks for your response. My DD's class will start writing book reports by the spring semester of next year. That is the reason I wanted her to get some practice. Thanks for the link to the book report forms.

-Nan