Menu

Homeschool in the Woods Timeline Figures

I'm really confused. I have used these through Sonlight, and I want to continue to use them, but the only kind they sell are the Wall sized figures? It says they're 3 1/5 inches high? I think the Sonlight figures are about that size. If I purchase the CD, will these still fit in the Sonlight book?

:confused:

Thanks!

Dorinda

I have the CD and you can manipulate the images in any way you please. You can make them smaller or larger to fit whatever needs you may have. You can also choose to have them print with or without text.

I chose to buy the CD for this exact reason. I wanted to be able to use the figures for multiple purposes. For example, I will print a smaller version with the text to actually place on our timeline but I will enlarge the same image so I can print it our as a color page for my younger daughter. While my son writes about a certain character I will have my daughter color one of the images. Since you can tailor the size of the images you can use them for multiple purposes.

The CD allows you to tailor the images to whatever size you need. It also includes ALL of the images that Homeschool in the Woods offers. The CD also breaks the images into groups which makes it really easy to navigate. For example, if you are wanting to find a particular person in history you can look them up alphabetically or by period. The images are catergorized several different ways so it is very easy to find any particular person or event.

I have the CD and you can manipulate the images in any way you please. You can make them smaller or larger to fit whatever needs you may have. You can also choose to have them print with or without text.

I chose to buy the CD for this exact reason. I wanted to be able to use the figures for multiple purposes. For example, I will print a smaller version with the text to actually place on our timeline but I will enlarge the same image so I can print it our as a color page for my younger daughter. While my son writes about a certain character I will have my daughter color one of the images. Since you can tailor the size of the images you can use them for multiple purposes.

The CD allows you to tailor the images to whatever size you need. It also includes ALL of the images that Homeschool in the Woods offers. The CD also breaks the images into groups which makes it really easy to navigate. For example, if you are wanting to find a particular person in history you can look them up alphabetically or by period. The images are catergorized several different ways so it is very easy to find any particular person or event.

This is great! Thanks for the help! :thumbup1:

That's so cool. I never thought to use them as a coloring page. Love that idea. I may just have to steal that one for when my son starts joining us for history.

I have the CD as well. I print four images per page on card stock, then cut the page into quarters, and use one of those corner cutters to round off the edges of each card. We write key facts about each person or event on the back, and my son colors the front. We use them like flash cards, to review our "dudes" every once in a while. The CD is very adaptable.