Menu

If I decided on Latin For Children A...

AudreyTN

It seems to me that those who enjoyed it most, and used it the longest, had the whole set. But you only really *need* the Primer, itself to do the work.

Did you see there's one FS on the Sale and Swap board? That might be a good route to go. If you need additional activity books or student texts for other children, you could then just order those separately from CAP.

HTH - Dy

The activity book is optional. They are fun puzzles and such to reinforce the lessons, but they are not necessary. The text is a must. DVD's are optional, but highly recommended. They give the program life, IMHO. The CD comes with the DVD if you go that route, but I recommend the CD, also. Finally, I would get the answer key. It can be expesive, but we think it's worth it. We are really enjoying this program, so far. :)

We got everything and I think it was about $100. We got the Textbook, the Activity Book, and the DVD's. We did not get the history reader. We got two textbooks, but only one activity book and I just copy the pages for both of my kids. We don't do every page in there. I make sure everything else is done before we do the AG. There are also extra pages online to print off. There are declining and congations sheets, parsing sheets, quizzes and tests that we do every week. WE love the program and think it is worth the money.