Menu

New DIVE cd-rom and labs

This is what the DIVE website says about their newest edition:

"Now the new DIVE Science Instructional CD-ROMs for Physical Science, Biology, and Chemistry are generic and include labs!"

I was under the impression that the older cd-rom did include labs. Am I wrong? I am looking to purchased a previously owned chemistry cd to save money, but I really wanted labs on it.

Dive CDs are non transferable, from the Dive web site:

Used CDs All DIVE CDs are copyrighted and contain an End User License Agreement which states you have purchased a license to use the intellectual property for your immediate family. It also states that this license is non-transferable which means the DIVE CDs cannot be sold, loaned, or given away. This is important for many reasons but most importantly it allows us to serve you better by permiting us to offer the Replacement CD Program described above and it helps protect homeschooling families from purchasing damaged used CDs. Most of the tech support calls we receive are due to damaged used CDs which are the most time consuming tech calls we get. The CDs are priced for one user and actually only cost about 41cents per lecture. We hope you agree our CDs are a great value without reselling!
Edited by Karenciavo