Menu

Killing at military recruiting station

:grouphug:

CC: Just so everyone is clearn, this is not meant as a political comment whatsoever. I am not making any indictment against or support for the War. I'm a military spouse, and as a spouse, I'm asking for prayer for our military community...not just for safety for those deployed, but for the mental health of those returning warriors, and their families. There are those who are not handling coming back from the War well, at all. (I'm sure this is not news to anyone.) And for those left at home, it is a really hard life at times.

I know NOTHING about this case in particular, I'm just calling out for prayer in general for all military folks and all of those with military ties.

Apparently a Muslim convert terrorist. I hope he gets the death penalty and law-abiding, innocent Muslim Americans don't get attacked by some who want to blindly retaliate.

:iagree:

My dh is a recruiter. You would not believe the threats and condemnations they receive. Our country is such a mess.