Menu

TOG and WTM - Book and/or Conference Mention?

HSMom2One

For those of you that have purchased the newst edition of WTM, could you please tell me if there is any reference at all to TOG? At the conference, was there any mention at all of TOG? I would particularly love to find a review of TOG by SWB or JW if there is one.

Thank you!

Blessings,

Lucinda

Guest bookwormmama

I don't remember being any mention from the book about TOG. I do remember someone saying that SWB needs to comment about other curriculums that we use just so we know if they fall in line with WTM. However, TOG does use the Trivium so I would think she would only say positive things about it. Of course I am not SWB... so maybe you could write a post and put Attn: SWB! ;) and see if she responds or not...

For what it's worth, I am going to a convention in June and would be happy to try to steal her attention for a few minutes and see if I can ask her... I have other curriculums I want to get her opinion on too..

Bottom line is this though... one curriculum does not work for everyone... and if TOG works for your family, then it works for your family, period. It follows the Trivium so if you want a classical education you will get it with TOG! :)

I don't remember being any mention from the book about TOG. I do remember someone saying that SWB needs to comment about other curriculums that we use just so we know if they fall in line with WTM. However, TOG does use the Trivium so I would think she would only say positive things about it. Of course I am not SWB... so maybe you could write a post and put Attn: SWB! ;) and see if she responds or not...

For what it's worth, I am going to a convention in June and would be happy to try to steal her attention for a few minutes and see if I can ask her... I have other curriculums I want to get her opinion on too..

Bottom line is this though... one curriculum does not work for everyone... and if TOG works for your family, then it works for your family, period. It follows the Trivium so if you want a classical education you will get it with TOG! :)

Thanks for your reply. I agree what you say about following the Trivium, but I'd like to know what she thinks about the curriculum itself. If you have a chance to ask SWB about it, please by all means do. That would be awesome. If you do, would you mind letting me know what she says?

Blessings,

Lucinda