Menu

Knowing you bought something.... and can't find it!

OK, i swear i bought Classical Writing Aesop - like forever ago when it was new (or newish). In fact, i'd swear i bought it when i still lived in CA, and that was 5 years ago.

Is that what i bought and downloaded? That i can't find on this computer... but that would have been 2 laptops ago too. Was there something else with a similar name?

LOL, it's just driving me BONKERS as to what i bought (and decided to NOT use). I have no idea what the PDF would be named, and that email probably isn't accessible to me either. I'll have to boot up the Sony and see what is on it.

Anyone else lose a digital file???

I bought this years ago also....but it was only available as a download. Any chance that your copy is lurking on your computer or burned onto a CD somewhere? Thankfully I ran across mine recently so I don't have to buy another copy, lol.

I've been searching on the computer - but i have no idea what name to hunt for..... and it could be on, oh, 5 different computer! LOL!!

Dork is me!

But i know i bought some writing program.....

OK, i just went to plug in the laptop i used then - and 1/2 the power cord is missing. HMPH.

Edited by TraceyS/FL