Menu

I need help finding a hotel near Washington DC!

We are going to be there in early May and would like to stay someplace for a reasonable price. We wouldn't mind having to travel in to the city-I know the subways are nice in DC. It would be nice if we could find a hotel that includes breakfast. Does anyone have any suggestions for us? Thanks for your help!

:)

Nancy

We're staying at the Washington Suites Hotel. I have no first hand experience with it, but my co-leader stayed there a couple years ago and said it is fantastic. 2-room suites, complementary breakfast (rare find in DC!), near the Foggy Bottom metro stop - very accessible. Rates are good, too. (Except I'm floored by the $30.00/day parking fee!)

http://www.washingtonsuitesgeorgetown.com/

Last September we stayed at the Embassy Suites in Chevy Chase. There is a hot buffet complimentary breakfast, two room suite, indoor pool, manager's reception, and a Metro station in the building. It was 149/night for the five of us. The Metro ride was about 15 minutes to the Mall. Parking was 20/day. I would highly recommend this hotel.